As a parent, you know that Graco is a trustworthy and recognizable brand, typically designing products with safety in mind. But, is the Graco 4Ever line of car seats all that it’s touted to be?
Graco’s 4Ever, convertible, and all-in-one car seats feature a few models in the line-up, which we will review below. Graco wanted to bring a product to the market that would serve parents from the birth of their child through the child transitioning into riding in the car without a seat.
For some kids, this could be up to age ten. As your child goes from a rear-facing infant to a forward-facing toddler and onto an older child in a booster seat, each product in the line is meant to last from the beginning of needing a car seat until your child outgrows using a safety seat.
Car seats aren’t so expensive that they’re out of reach for most families, but they certainly cost enough to want to do your research before making the investment. Because each of these seats is from the same line, they’re going to be fairly similar, with few major differences and a few minor differences and upgrades in each.
Let’s check them out.
See Also :
1. Graco 4Ever All-In-One Convertible Car Seat :
Graco’s version of the all-in-one car seat features four-seat configurations, growing with your child from birth forward.
There is no additional legroom featured in this model. It features 10-position headrest and the SimplySafe, easy-adjust harness.
They weren’t short with the extras on this seat as it comes with dual cupholders, reclines into six positions, uses machine washable fabric and harness storage. This seat also features Graco’s TrueShield Technology with advanced core and side protection.
- Features four-seat configurations
- Rear-facing configuration allows a child up to 40 pounds to remain rear facing
- Forward-facing configuration allows a bigger/older toddler to face forward safely
- High-back booster configuration allows your older toddler to remain safely buckled in the five-point harness
- Backless-booster configuration allows a child who’s outgrown the harness but who don’t meet the standards for riding without a safety seat to sit safely, and comfortably in a booster.
- Features Graco’s TrueShield Technology
- Plenty of extras.
Parents and family members alike love this seat as it’s a “one and done” set up. The seat will be installed in your car and not removed unless moving to another vehicle or using in a new seat configuration.
As far as safety features and ease of use go, this product is top of the line. The only downside parents mention is not being able to use the seat as a carrier.
2. Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Convertible :
Among the 4Ever family, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible is the lowest model in line with just one significant difference from the 4Ever All-In-One Convertible seat. The Extend2Fit Convertible features only two seat configurations, the rear-facing, and forward-facing car seat.
The most significant selling point of this model is that it keeps your toddler rear-facing for a more extended period.
- 5 inches of extra legroom space, keeping toddler rear-facing for longer
- Forward-facing and rear-facing seat configurations
- Features 10 position headrest and Simply-Safe easy adjust the harness
- Dual cupholders, 6 reclining positions, and machine washable fabrics
For parents and caregivers that are highly interested in keeping their children in the rear-facing position for as long as possible, this is a great choice. This seat will grow with a child, for up to 10 years, the five-point harness includes SimplySafe easy adjust technology for ease of use.
3. Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All-In-One :
Combining the use from birth to growing out of safety seats with the extended use of rear-facing seat configuration, the Extend2Fit All-in-One is the best of both worlds when it comes to Graco’s 4Ever line.
- All four-seat configurations, rear-facing, forward facing, high back booster, and backless booster
- 5 inches of extra leg space to keep child rear-facing even longer
- SimplySafe easy adjust harness and ten positions headrest
- InRight latch featuring technology for the integrated vehicle belt locks
- Dual cupholders, six position recline, harness storage, machine washable fabrics
Parents and caregivers love this car seat, stating ease of use, comfortable fit, and excellent color options.
Although the seat cannot be removed and reset like a traditional infant carrier would, if you’re comfortable getting your infant in and out instead of using a carrier, this is an excellent fit for you.
Gone are the days of buying multiple seats as your child grows, plus you can keep your toddler rear facing for much longer with the additional leg room.
Depending on what your priorities are, each of these seats is safety tested, suitable for a broad age and height range of infants, toddlers, and older children, and they come with great “extras.” If you want a seat you don’t have to remove several times and replace; you can’t go wrong with any in this lineup.
We always vote for the Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All-In-One because you get both the ability to keep your child rear-facing for much longer and all four-seat configurations.
Other Car Seats :